Bottom: The Underground ‘straight eight’ all-electric skit-set circuit diagram by Harry Beck, March 1933.
Very nice. I could be wrong, but although the original diagram is just a joke sketch that wouldn’t actually do anything, the circuit itself in the top image appears to be a functional AM/FM radio. Nicely done.
- gerardosp93 reblogged this from blech
- gerardosp93 likes this
- etirovaf likes this
- cityrepresent reblogged this from sreikanth
- frankie-roberto likes this
- bullshit likes this
- seej500 reblogged this from blech and added:
- sreikanth reblogged this from slantback
- sreikanth likes this
- slantback reblogged this from blech
- slantback likes this
- blech posted this